It is one of the most important requirements of an assignment that it should be free from the plagiarism issues. To write an assignment, you will have to gather the data from different resources. If you write ideas and views of someone else work as your own without providing any credit to him, then this thing comes into plagiarism issues. In order to get an idea of whether you are creating plagiarism free content for your assignment or not, you can get help from a plagiarism checking tool. If you are not able to create unique and original content for your assignment, then you can get help from experts of the assignment writing services. Here, we will discuss how a plagiarism checker works in order to create a plagiarism free assignment.1) To write an assignment, we will have to use a lot of text elements. The students make a lot of mistakes while using these text elements. These mistakes can become the cause of plagiarism in an assignment. A plagiarism checker is helpful for the students to find out those text elements that are becoming the cause of plagiarism in an assignment. After finding out these text elements, a student can easily get rid of these kinds of plagiarism issues.
2) To write an assignment, we will have to use some phrases and relevant sentences. There are a lot of students who don’t know how to use these phrases and relevant sentences in an effective way. A plagiarism checker tool also tells the students that whether the phrases and relevant sentences used in an assignment are creating plagiarism issues or not. For this reason, it filters all the special letters and symbols of these phrases and relevant sentences.
3) To write an assignment, we will have to gather the data from different journals and publications. After gathering data from these journals and publications, it is necessary for the students to explain that data in their own words in a unique and original way. A plagiarism checker tool also checks the similarities of your data with the data of these journals and publications. If your data is similar to the data of a particular journal or publication, then you can rewrite it in order to save your assignment from plagiarism issues.
4) A plagiarism checker tool also compares the big portion of your text according to Shingle algorithm. As a result, this tool can also highlight plagiarism issues in such a big portion of text.
5) Nowadays, search engines are considered essential tools to gather data about any topic. Due to this reason, a plagiarism tool also compares your data with the data that is available on these search engines and it can also highlight similarities of your data.
6) At last, a plagiarism checker can also provide a plagiarism report to the students. With the help of this plagiarism report, the students can get an idea about the percentage of the plagiarism in an assignment. On the basis of this report, the students can also get rid of plagiarism issues from an assignment.