Steps of Revision The best assignments are those that are free of errors and the given information in it should be precise. In order to avoid errors the strategy of revision should be adopted. Below are some steps suggested by experts in masters dissertation help for a better revision strategy of the assignments.
Wait for a sometime before starting revision. The wait should be of few hours after the completion of the assignment.
- Focus on the content not the format of the text. While revising your assignment don’t pay much attention to comas rather focus on the content.
- Check the focus of the assignment. Check out whether you have stuck to the main issue or moved away from the track.
- Critically evaluate your thesis statement. Think about the new ideas merged in your mind while writing the assignment. Compare your thesis statement with those ideas and think of any possibility of modification if required.
- Read your assignment by keeping the examiner in mind. Think critically that whether your assignment is fulfilling the purpose of its writing or not.
- Check the balance in your assignment. Compare the different portions of the assignment and check out whether they are equally proportioned or not. All the sections should be equally described and explained.
- Check out all the parts of your assignment and compare it with the thesis statement critically. The assignment should clearly explain all the section of the thesis statement.
- Check out the pattern of the assignment. If it is not proportionate change it. Move some of the paragraphs up and down. All the information should be proportionate. It should be elaborated in a proper sequence.
- Verify the accuracy of the information given. The information provided in the assignment should be based on facts and should be supported with an authentic source. Mention the source from where the information has been obtained.
- The conclusion should be appropriate. It should match the main body of the assignment and should be in cohesion with the thesis statement. Avoid making new claims in the conclusion. Elaborate the already described information only.
- Coherence is an important tool for a best assignment. All the parts should be in coherence with each other. Avoid distractions as it would annoy the examiner and can affect your grades.